California Tribal College offers six certificate programs for Native students of all ages in Leadership and Governance including subjects like Federal Indian Law and Policy, Tribal Governance, and Native Culture and Preservation.
The response has been overwhelming. So far, 251 students from over 60 tribes have earned certificates.
If your Tribal Nation is interested in an onsite training, or for more information call 530.661.5767 or email email@example.com.
The curriculum of California Tribal College will focus on the specific needs of tribal communities across California. Two and four-year degree programs are planned, with on-campus, online learning and certificate programs. Disciplines being considered include:
Join the Effort to Grow the California Tribal College
- Adopt a tribal resolution to show that you understand the importance of educating future generations to have your community will be directly involved in the process
- Designate a tribal delegate to have your community will be directly involved in the process
- Sign up to be kept up to date on all of the developments with the California Tribal College
- Find out more about our supporters
There is nothing more important for Native people and our tribal futures than the education of our young people. The generations coming up hold the future of our families and of tribal sovereignty in their hands.
- Marshall McKay, Tribal Chairman, Yocha Dehe Wintun Nation